Submitted by edward on Mon, 04/07/2008 - 14:18.
- Promotes the use of the FOSS model in African development.
- Promotes the integration and adoption of FOSS in national policies
- Coordinates Africa's Free Software efforts
- Uses FOSSFA expertise to add value to FOSS initiatives in the continent
- Acts as Africa's FOSS voice
- Plays an interface role between international and continental FOSS efforts
- Contributes FOSS applications towards the achievement of women empowerment, the Millennium Development Goals and sustainable development in Africa.
- Promotes African FOSS expertise, creativity and industry
- Partners with development organizations who share same goals with FOSSFA